Missed the F Gas 2017 Deadline? Get Compliant, Fast!
The January 1st deadline for adhering to the revised (EU) No 517/2014 regulation has now passed, and all equipment containing F-gases must be labelled with:
- A reference that the equipment contains fluorinated greenhouse gases
- The name of the refrigerant
- The quantity of gas expressed in kg and CO2 equivalent
- The global warming potential (GWP) value of the refrigerant.
CILS F-gas label solution
- CILS manufacture durable printable F-gas product identification labels and 'leak check' labels for all applications
- CILS 'Sign and Seal' label format allows users to handwrite specific/variable service information on-site
- CILS computer imprintable labels print straight from your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer
- High-specification industrial-grade label adhesives - labels stay attached for the life of your product
- Exceptional label durability
- Heavy duty labels offer permanent adhesion to all surfaces, including: smooth, textured, low energy plastic surfaces etc.
- Labels made to any size, shape and design - matched perfectly to your requirements with no tooling charge
- Severe weathering / UV exposure
- Extreme temperatures (-50°C to +155°C)
- Industrial solvents (acetone, MEK, etc.)
- Fuels and oils