CILS removable label range provides exceptional high-strength bonding to all plastic and glassware, yet can be cleanly peeled off at any time – saving time and money.
Variable data (barcodes, batch numbers etc.) can be printed in minutes using a standard laser or thermal transfer printer, eliminating the risk of smudged/illegible handwritten data from sterilisation/decontamination cycles, extreme temperatures (-45°C to +155°C), solvent and chemical exposure etc.
Removable labels are available in any shape or size, and an expert Label Technology Centre consultant can assist in choosing the best material and adhesive for your application.
- Labels cleanly remove without leaving adhesive residue
- Laser and thermal transfer printable - no more smudged/ illegible handwritten labels
- Autoclave resistant - labels stay attached for reliable labware ID and eliminate blocked drainage systems
- Exceptional label durability
- Labels made to any size, shape and design, matched perfectly to your requirements
- Extreme temperatures (-45°C to +155°C)
- Autoclave cycles
- Sterilisation cycles
- Water baths
- Laboratory solvents
- Cleaning agents
- Humidity and moisture
- Repeated handling
- Water soluble
- Surgical theatre trays
- Reusable labware
- Laboratory glassware
- Laboratory plasticware