Asset Identification Labels
CILS asset ID labels are constructed specifically to stick to all laboratory, medical and hospital surfaces and offer readability for the lifetime of the product, a professional appearance and improved accuracy of record keeping while monitoring expensive property against loan,
removal or theft.
Printable using your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer, variable data such as linear and 2D barcodes etc. stay crisp and sharp, even when exposed to chemicals, solvents, alcohol wipes, IPA, abrasion and much more.
The range is constructed specifically to each customer’s requirements, made to any shape or size, and can include tamper/void evident materials, heavy-duty high-tack adhesive, pre-printed barcodes and sequential numbering identification.
- Printable in seconds straight from your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer
- High-specification industrial-grade label adhesives for long-term identification
- Secure bonding to all smooth, curved and textured surfaces
- Tamper-evident adhesives available to immediately show attempted removal
- Add value to your product with a professional label appearance
- Labels made to any size, shape and design, matched perfectly to your requirements
- Extreme temperatures (-45°C to +155°C).
- Cleaning agents, IPA etc.
- Humidity and moisture
- Repeated handling
- Permanent solvent acrylic
- High-tack solvent acrylic
- Heavy-duty high-tack solvent acrylic
- Void/tamper evident
- Water soluble
- Asset tracking and management
- Equipment identification
- Property control